That is a state I am trying my best to move to. Right now I live in the state of Georgia , but I have been told that happiness is a state of mind. This is what came to me when I thought of pure happiness; this little grandson of mine (any child) with not a care in the world. Everything is taken care of by mom and dad and the world is just one big exploration. Fun things to see and do, places to go, even if it is across the room to grab the lamp off the table . Can an adult ever get there again? Maybe, sometimes, depending. Even though this is a move (to the state of happiness) worthy of our efforts to get there, it is much easier for us (or others) to utter those lofty words of “happiness is what you make it”. This is not a lie, there is truth in it, but there are times in a persons life that it becomes the sugar plum fairy, or some far off island that you dream of reaching one day. I think about people who have so very little in resource...
Comments
Post a Comment