The weather is changing a little

Not so much in the blues today.  Not sure why, as nothing has really changed.  Still very little money to live on, bills keep coming, no job (although husband signed up with a company as a consultant).  I can't seem to hold a job very long anymore. My ADD just keeps kicking my ass.  I make stupid small mistakes that I used to not do.  I have an IQ and a ton of experience, but employers now want 10 lbs put in a 5 lb bag for little or nothing and all the job stress they can dish out.  Right now that is part of my emotional dark side, not being able to stand on my own successfully.  I know that in the RIGHT environment I have a lot of knowledge and the abilitiy to contribute, but I live at the end of the world, that even when times are good, the job market is limited.  I have attempted sooooo many start ups, that I am a pro at business start ups.  I can tell you an awful lot about what not to do.
I have a roof over my head here at the end of the world.  Move away from here to look for work. Where does a 59 year old and a 70 year old find work. Very humorous.  The world, for the most part, does not sympathize with boomers problems.  If you can breathe, eat and sleep, then don't bother us.
The hard part about a lot of this, is you can remember when life was not so damn hard and you could do things, go places, visit with friends without too much regard to cost.  We never have been rich, but could afford to eat out, go to visit friends in other places and entertain.  Now, I just withdraw, kinda of go into the fetal position and wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarky Boomer’s First Days In a New Direction

The Finer Things In Life Are The Simple Things In Life

BANG! Start Off 2012