They sent my Census form back! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

 

In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents?"

I replied .......

12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million drug addicts; 42 million unemployed; the entire cast of the Jerry Springer Show; 2 million people in over 243 prisons; most every population of third world countries; and hundreds more in the U.S. House and Senate.

Apparently, this wasn't an acceptable answer.

Just another day floating on my iceberg. See you in cyber space friends.  adrift59@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I love this one! My Dad sent this me...I could help but laugh out loud...lol True so true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snarky Boomer’s First Days In a New Direction

The Finer Things In Life Are The Simple Things In Life

BANG! Start Off 2012