BANG! Start Off 2012

New year, new beginning. Off with the old and on with the new.
In previous post, I told of how after much deliberation I had decided to go in a career change direction, becoming a professional caregiver. So, I applied and have been accepted with a very nice local assisted living facility as sitter/caregiver.
I start my new career with training. The 13th will be in house training. On the 18th I will have a full day of CPR, First Aid and AED training. Then the 25th will be another day of training. I have signed up for some on line classes in caregiver to persons with dementia/ Alzheimer. So I am off to the races.
Now, I know most all of us commit to get on diets for the new year, but this time I am going a step further and I signed up for a 21 day 21 pound detox program. During this course or shortly after I will sign up for a gym membership. I need to strength train and I know I will not do that at home on my own. Plus, I like the big machines for strength training and not just using dead weights.
If you read the first posts I started with back in 2011, you can see that I was pretty depressed and really felt as if I was in a hole and someone was trying to shovel dirt in on top of me, so as you can see, I have become the Phoenix bird.
Time, prayer and a lot of sorting has created a new beginning.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snarky Boomer’s First Days In a New Direction

The Finer Things In Life Are The Simple Things In Life